How do I prepare a 3D CAD File for Submission to Vuframe?
Screenshot of the 3D blueprint in the CAD Software.
• Architects use CAD Software to create digital blueprints of buildings. These blueprints are created in 3D for the most part
• Most of those CAD tools have a export function
• Usual this function is under “File”
• Click on export and choose one of the file formats listed below
• Make some screenshots of the model from different angles
• Submit the exported file and the screenshots to Vuframe
• Autodesk AutoCAD
Files to submit:
- 3D Files
- Complete Support Files provided in one folder (Assets, such as textures used, etc.)
- Renderings/CGIs for reference (According to the scope of the project: Exterior and Interior)
- Reference screenshots of the 3D content in the program you are using (see sample images from the 3D blueprint in the CAD software before Export to FBX above)